07-12-2019, 10:04:04

Autor Tópico: [INFORMAÇÃO] Quais as Basebands que dão para unclok? [Actualização: 22/12/2011]  (Lida 82850 vezes)

Offline AppleBoy

• Novato
  • Pontos: +3/-0
    • Ver Perfil
  • iDevice: iPhone 6 64Gb Space Gray Unlocked
E até tiveste sorte com esse valor.....geralmente pedem 175 paus....

Sent from my mobile.

Offline husky

• iXpert
  • Pontos: +0/-23
    • Ver Perfil
  • iDevice: Iphone 4s, Ipad2
Os telemóveis por pontos penso q o desbloqueio seja de borla....

Offline AppleBoy

• Novato
  • Pontos: +3/-0
    • Ver Perfil
  • iDevice: iPhone 6 64Gb Space Gray Unlocked
Os telemóveis por pontos penso q o desbloqueio seja de borla....

No caso do iPhone nem sonhes.....só com fidelizaçao de contrato pos-pago de 24 meses e para contratos particulares , empresarial boca....

Sent from my mobile.

Offline asm

• Novato
  • Pontos: +0/-0
    • Ver Perfil
  • iDevice: iPhone 6S
Quais as basebands que dão para desbloquear no iPhone 4S?

Offline asm

• Novato
  • Pontos: +0/-0
    • Ver Perfil
  • iDevice: iPhone 6S
Sabem se é possível desbloquear:

iPhone 4s
Firmware: 6.1.1
BaseBand: 3.4.02

Aguardo resposta urgente!
Obrigado

Offline Gsmunlock

• Novato
  • Pontos: +0/-5
    • Ver Perfil
  • iDevice: Iphone 4
Acham que vale a pena dar 20€ para fazer o unlock por jailbreak para a baseband 04.12.02?
Pros e contras?

Obrigado
« Última modificação: 20-02-2013, 15:05:16 por Gsmunlock »

Offline Gsmunlock

• Novato
  • Pontos: +0/-5
    • Ver Perfil
  • iDevice: Iphone 4
Alguém me sabe dizer se algum dia vai haver alguma solução para o Iphone 4 com a baseband 04.12.02 com o gevey?
Pelo que ouvi dizer a team of appleberry diz que nunca vai haver solução isso é verdade ou mentira?

Offline husky

• iXpert
    • Ver Perfil
O pessoal aqui nao sabe dizer se é verdade ou nao.... Mas dava jeito a muita gente

Offline amigosmetralha2

• Aprendiz
  • Pontos: +7/-2
    • Ver Perfil
Sabem se é possível desbloquear:

iPhone 4
Firmware: 4.2.1
BaseBand: 03.10.01

ja tenho o jailbreak feito e instalei o ultrasn0w 1.2.8 mas nada, comprei o telefone na frança e é vodafone

Offline a_ribeiro

• Novato
  • Pontos: +0/-6
    • Ver Perfil
  • iDevice: iPhone 3gs
-Vivam,o meu iPhone3gs esta bloqueado com a última versão(6.1.3)como consigo saber a baseband e a anterior operadora?ja que para desbloquear terei se assim o permitir comprar um geveycard(veio de U.K.).
Não me deixa ir a definições,só pede sim card compativel.
Desde já agradeço a quem me puder ajudar.

Offline husky

• iXpert
    • Ver Perfil
-Vivam,o meu iPhone3gs esta bloqueado com a última versão(6.1.3)como consigo saber a baseband e a anterior operadora?ja que para desbloquear terei se assim o permitir comprar um geveycard(veio de U.K.).
Não me deixa ir a definições,só pede sim card compativel.
Desde já agradeço a quem me puder ajudar.
No outro dia tive a fazer isso a um igual a esse exactamente com essa versão ... E deu um pouco de trabalho.. Tens de fazer downgrade ao iOS e depois tb ao firmware do modem...

Offline illibGync

• Novato
  • Pontos: +0/-1
    • Ver Perfil
He had taken my hand and led me up to the second floor of the broken down, burnt out building?.Meanwhile, there are approximately 460,000 dog bites each year in Canada alone, 12 of which prove fatal.Hundreds of people took to the streets in cities and towns across Anbar last Friday to protest the arrest of eight local men suspected in the Shi'ite pilgrim killings.Sportswear, combats and khakis became very popular with young people who didn't want to been seen dead in their parents clothes!The national attention, in fact, is another example of the power of Facebook and Twitter, and the influence of these on moving the national conversation. North Face Pink Ribbon 2 leader Kim Yong Nam on an elevated stage as people waved red paper flowers below.My son, Ramone Mansfield aged 16 at the time, resident of Sanford was charged as an adult with felony battery with bodily injury 3 counts.When they didn't land, radio traffic controllers started calling Plane 680 but didn't receive a response.There are some working environments that call for all of these safety measures to be in place at the same time.By 2012, Assassin's Creed has had 5 game titles in its trilogy where the main Protagonist undergoes various transitions evident in the assassin's creed costume design. North Face Outlet Berkeley  'There must have been about 40 or 50 people watching but he was the only who thought, "Hang on a minute, I'm not putting up this".Bennett Marsh is a customized motorbike kit designer who will work out of his store in Lengthy Seashore, California.They've asked the court to stop the company from marketing jackets, coats, sweaters, Tshirts, pants and shoes under the name of the actor, who starred in classics such as "Bullitt" and "The Great Escape" and died in 1980.The methanol helps break up things that stick to the glass, won't harm coatings, wipes away very easily and evaporates quickly without leaving residue.it's hard to imagine living somewhere with no water, isn't it? Near Portland, Oregon, is a small town called Lake Oswego. North Face Coats  Specifically, UV, or ultra violet shielding, is designed to protect from the suns rays.I was a little worried about the iPod being pressed too tightly against the inner hard shell, but it seems fine.I spent minutes looking around, soaking up the beauty and the energy of the place and appreciating what I had achieved.You can restore the durable water repellency of the outer layer by applying a topical treatment such as Nikwax, which can be found at most outdoor sporting goods stores.If she notes that your pressure remains too high, your doctor may make changes to your medications.

Offline illibGync

• Novato
    • Ver Perfil
North Face Outlet Chicago supply sweet North Face down jackets for you
« Responder #297 em: 10-01-2014, 08:42:54 »
He honors the classics in much the way that Ralph Lauren does, but Abboud steers clear of trying to reproduce them, revive them or fantasize about them.Next roll the pastry so that it's 1 cm thick, making sure that you floured the area to prevent sticking.His clothes are inspired from prep school uniforms, British tweeds, and classiccut clothes, such as pea coats, ascots, caps, vneck sweaters, silk shirts and neckties, but embellished with color, jewelry, and Club name labels.To understand how apple cider vinegar works, let's be aware of how acid reflux happens in the stomach.Rollerblades, also known as inline skates, are skates with one row of four wheels, rather than two rows of two wheels. North Face Pink Ribbon I recall how frustrating and tiresomely dreary it was to have to listen to some 'wise person' droning on about the old days when, frankly, what did they know about anything of the here and now? My regret is that by switching off then, I probably missed a great deal of very valuable advice and so if I can find a way to convey my knowledge without sounding ancient then I figure it might be of help.Interestingly, Pachter thinks it would have been okay had Zuck worn a jacket, a Tshirt and jeans.The cities of Cheyenne, Fort Collins, Loveland, Longmont, Boulder and Denver string out from north to south.For ornament hook, take a 2" piece of wire and, with pliers, bend one end into a hook.Major economic movements generally take some time to develop and nations can be on the wrong course for decades, before collectively coming to a realization that it was in fact, the "wrong course." North Face Outlet Berkeley  Some Pakistani television reporters wore bulletproof vests as they filed their reports.Today Stilettos are available in endless varieties of designs, sizes, and heel lengths.Sixth, it clears out invading pathogens and free radicals that weaken and invade cells.Our youngest contestant was 5: Brendan Puglisi of Arlington, who spotted a heron gobbling up a snake at Great Falls Park.I'm not even sure I remember all the translation/changes to give you a decent list (at least not without rereading it), but in addition to those sorts, the reissued "authentic" version also had various editorial mistakes, the likes of which were a big problem in lots of their earlier stuff across the board. the north face coupons  CNN reported early Wednesday morning that Coats was considering challenging Bayh for the Senate seat he once held from 1989 to 1999.The stores also carry an array of brands, including Anne Klein, Steve Madden, Crocs, Clarks, Ugg, North Face, Birkenstock, Nunn Bush, Stacy Adams, Naturalizer, Nine West, Dr.If we're going to spend them to get security, we should act like smart consumers and get the most security we can.The elite lab coats are the trendy uniforms with embroidery works, customized pockets and zippers, length and colours.A Havanese hair cut needs to be done with either a number 40 blade (in a pair of clipping shears), or a small pair of grooming scissors.

Offline illibGync

• Novato
    • Ver Perfil
North Face Locations provide designer North Face resolve jacket for sale
« Responder #298 em: 10-01-2014, 08:45:13 »
Right after a full year of use, as well as regular in-bounds mountain climbing, the Endeavor has quickly proven on its own.Another popular check series has four rotating designs of babies dressed as little butterflies.You choose the user based on demographics and receive a video of the recorded session.They carry leather belts, elastic suspenders, and even silk bow ties to give you the distinguished look.Almost completely overlooked among enticing snow and ice climbs in the North Cascades is this prominent face on Graybeard, a true nordwand in a wild setting. north face breast cancer All of the rooms and suites are equipped with highspeed wireless Internet access, flatscreen television (with satellite), air conditioning, security safe and direct dial phone.Augustine Darren Poitras, 43, is charged with seconddegree murder in the stabbingdeath of Howarth, 42,at the transit centre on Telus Plaza moments after the Canada Day fireworks ended July 1, 2009.Out for an evening, Hirokawa, a member of the sales group for the company, happens on a street band whose lead singer and guitarist is none other than Sudou, looking happy and socializing with the crowd."They always say that these attackers are coming from outside, but they don't have wings to fly from the sky and come here, so they come from the ground," he said.However you categorize them, the Fiery Furnaces' brothersister duo of Matthew and Eleanor Friedberger, in town Friday and Saturday for backtoback performances at Spaceland, have combined all manner of musical styles in thrilling new ways, crafting rock with unusually fresh invention  and humor. north face outlet locations  Ballet Squats: Start by standing with your legs apart, feet flat on the floor, slightly wider than your shoulders with your legs turned out and toes pointed out in the 10 and 2 o'clock positions.They will contact you pretty quickly!The company went public in 2004 [Symbol: GOOG] and has a stock value of around $250 per share.About 6 months ago it started to tarnish, and now the copper from the inside of the quarter has been revealed.Georgia Tech moved back into the BCS rankings with their upset win over previously unbeaten Clemson this past weekend.Don't know about you but the look brings to mind everything from crossdressing hotties to dominatrixes with whips. cheap winter coat  Secondly, being at the right place at the right time is good; but being at the wrong place at the wrong time can be better.Alas, that choice is currently prohibited by an agreement between the NHL and the Canadian Hockey League.Delusional, unbalanced personally as the quasianointed defender of a delusional and unbalanced, perhaps paranoid community.Aerin Lauder Zintenholfer's choices are never flashy or over the top, but always looks perfectly suited for a moment one would want to be in  a turn in a convertible out to the beach, a garden party, a stroll around Central Park on a Sunday afternoon.While the sore itself is mild, it's very painful, especially during cold weather when the nipple becomes erect.

Offline pedroDC

• Novato
  • Pontos: +0/-2
    • Ver Perfil
  • iDevice: iphone 5
Boa tarde,
gostaria de saber se da para desbloquear o iPhone 4 com a Baseband: 04.12.09, sei que com métodos definitivos não funciona nada mas gostaria de saber com cartões gevey ou com x-sim. O iOS é o 7.1.2

cumps. Pedro