13-12-2019, 21:53:12

Autor Tópico: Looking for Maplestory M Mesos Batting Tips  (Lida 1015 vezes)

Offline Sletrry

• Novato
  • Pontos: +0/-0
    • Ver Perfil
  • iDevice: iphone 7plus
Looking for Maplestory M Mesos Batting Tips
« em: 09-10-2018, 03:19:18 »
We need more options to save and/or regain slots when searching our equipment. I'm am very grateful for both we receive per month at the reward store, Maple Mobile Mesos  realistically it is not enough if we have 100s of slots . Right now, bots appear to run a monopoly on blank slates in match and offer them to get 30m maplestory2 mesos a bit. I would love to see that the limitation in the reward store upped to 5 or so a month, or have clean slates drop a great deal more frequently (possibly from zak, hilla, etc) to get down them to 5-10m a bit.

Untradable gear - largely Android hubs, but also sweetwater gear, etc.. As somebody who makes most of my cash off of kisses and sweetwater, I'd rather be broke and find something else to market as a way to trade these around my maplestory2 account. As of this moment, these will be the very last thing I scroll/cube... assuming I ever get around to them! Even being able to sharing tag these items will be better than nothing.

I understand GMS is limited to exactly what it could do, but Spell Traces have to be updated to reflect what regular scrolls can do. I don't mind weapons being stuck in 9, so they can make money off Primes with Marvel, but Android hearts ought to likewise be able to have 9 assault! This wouldn't hurt the Prime marketplace, as min/maxers would still need them. As someone who is probably considered middle class/mid game... All these are the largest glaring flaws to me.

I've played walnut for some time, but I still don't know the perfect way to produce billions of maplestory2 mesos. I've tried elite bosses, but they're so annoying to find and to even acquire maplestory2 items. I want more damage in my end archer, my harm range is 78000-90000 (level 153}. Everything is so gosh darn costly and cant fund my characters worth crap.

MMOGO has the most game currency and items, the fastest delivery speed, welcome to https://www.mmogo.com/Maplestory-m/Mesos.html !