08-12-2019, 06:23:04

Autor Tópico: Go in the Event Hall in MapleStory M  (Lida 622 vezes)

Offline Sletrry

• Novato
  • Pontos: +0/-0
    • Ver Perfil
  • iDevice: iphone 7plus
Go in the Event Hall in MapleStory M
« em: 14-12-2018, 02:50:53 »
Has much changed in regards to how you assist your character grow more powerful, or  MaplestoryM Mesos  is your game mostly pay2win. I enjoy bossing nevertheless will NEVER be able to do many of the directors as spending endless hours merchanting to boredom or spending hundreds of bucks on NX doesn't appeal to me personally. Just wondering if the cover to acquire aspect has changed any.also; is Demon Slayer a fantastic class still?

I believe Nexon's been making decent progress on reducing the pay-to-win aspect of the game lately. You can earn 10 cubes per month by performing bosses/star planet, crafting cubes is now a thing, and bosses and ore veins drop a few now and then.

Regrettably, those only go so far. Acquiring the 10 cubes would require a minimum of like, eight times. And that's if you max out, that can be tedious. Personally, I earn like, 1.5k per day - ~1000 out of Star PlanetEarth, ~500 from bosses (Zak/CZak, HT/CHT, Normal Hilla, Normal Pink Bean, Gollux, Normal Ranmaru, Easy Magnus).

A Master Craftsman's Cube costs about 50m to craft Galicia; Meister Cubes cost about 110m maybe? I'd be lucky if I find ONE at a day doing everyday bosses on two personalities lol. I just have the Large Spider recognizable to aid with drops, however. With a lot of +drop rate%, you would be dropping cubes fo' days.

So unless you are super wealthy and can drop billions crafting cubes, or you have a good deal of fall rate % to farm them from bosses, it is gonna take some time to get decent possible lol.

More product of games at Mmogdp!If you want to buy,welcome to  https://www.mmogdp.com/Maplestory-m/Mesos.html !