08-12-2019, 14:10:06

Autor Tópico: The Division 2  (Lida 335 vezes)

Offline Rskingdom

• Pontos: +0/-0
    • Ver Perfil
  • iDevice: NO
The Division 2
« em: 05-03-2019, 08:59:13 »
Here are some simple introductions and links about the game.

Single player or dual player campaign and narrative felt very similar in design to the first to me since you stated (I've got just under 4k hours The Division 1), but the endgame felt really crappy. Hell, even in narrative mode leveling towards endgame the NPCs get spongy following the 3rd and esp player combine. The bullet texture was amplified in the Black Tusk mission from the beta. This is an opportunity to hype it up more and attempt to sell more copies. I feel its a solid improvement over the first so much but there are still a lot of bugs they need to exercise and that I can not help but believe there's some laziness in there once you find that the EXACT SAME BUG in Division 2 that was in The Division 2 Phoenix Credits  1. I also expect they're adding more specializations because the 3 we have offered are less than striking. Demo. Survivalist, sniper? Come on. That's like TF2 with a medic, soldier, and engineer.

EA is awful since Anthem has been rushed to be out on schedule. They don't care about the players but merely their shareholders. The pass to perform their matches for a brief quantity of time without needing to pay them has already been achieved by microsoft (it worked for Sea of thieves for example).And the free content following release is not new at all either. EA's lootboxe system has made games neglect (Battlefront 2), so they are not doing it again. So they do Overwatch and the ubisoft failed with Rainbow six or as blizzard siege. However, with material overall and no guarantee it will continue on year 2. (And, the a personal guess, however I believe that the"free contents" for your first year are only features that should happen to be in the base game but were stretched out because of a lack of development time).

Agreed. I performed TThe Division 2 and enjoyed it, but did not enjoy how the original stats systems played out. Didn't like that guns was a stat, and that electronics did not feel . I am thankful they eliminated the guns stat, making a skill based component of this match, while focusing on health, amror and electronics as the three primary stats. Playing the game, it felt really good... Tbh, it felt like the game I wanted to play with when I obtained The Division 2. I was hoping for this upon coming into the TThe Division 2 beta.Very eager for the complete release. And even more astonished that when I thought I was done, there was more to perform with.

What on earth are you talking about? I've met with lots of cool folks and frankly can't really remember any players in PVE. The second I step into the DZ nevertheless, the opposite is true. However, as much as PVE I do not know you are meeting so many players that are toxic. Maybe it's you? I often have a fantastic time, especially in Survival and I do not normally add arbitrary buddies on things but my ubisoft account has LOTS of people I've played with. PVE hasn't been poisonous and I think it'll be a blast to have 8 Agents tearing up stuff. Can't wait.The game has been reworked completely. The healing mechanisms are not exactly the exact same so you can actually play with pvp tactically in pve and in the DZ. Rather than wasting 10 mags so that you can actually kill sponge was reduced too. Ubisoft is saying that lvl 30 is similar to the beginning of the nonstop effort material. So we know that the game is replayable, unlike Division 2 Boosting . There's so many distinct things in this sport. So look into the game and what it has to offer before forming an impression.