07-12-2019, 10:06:32

Autor Tópico: Profiting much more for just giving the service  (Lida 478 vezes)

Offline MMOexpshop

• Pontos: +0/-0
    • Ver Perfil
  • iDevice: iPad
Profiting much more for just giving the service
« em: 04-09-2019, 09:26:07 »
It doesn't really matter, it is stinks they are at the situation however, it does not give you a right to trample over others or to violate rules. Jagex has the right to make it and anyone would take action if it meant success (no one would starve over promoting runescape gold) however you are responsible for your actions. If you violate the rules and your account becomes terminated that a part of the game you're playing to buy OSRS gold. So I really don't think an exception should be made.Interesting that he was not willing to share exactly what the cut ratio is between him and the employee. I would definitely still consider this manipulation if the owners are carrying over 50%. Indeed it's supposedly giving them an chance to earn good money but the fact that he wasn't willing to split the% cut likely means that the owners are profiting much more for just giving the service.

I cringed when he started talking about how he began the service to provide an opportunity for people in need, like his primary motivation wasn't self-gain in the start.There's a great deal of douchebaggery I visit at Runescape from gamers dwelling in 1st worlds scaremongering around Venezuelans and thinking little of this, but I know the sort of situation they are in and dont fuss over it.And if Jagex bans a number of em it is pretty much their game so naturally they could do that.I just don't care to cease their means of making a living. That's far different from people in 1st worlds who bot and scam or account share for absolute pleasure.I don't live in Venezuela, but I really do live in a 3rd world nation. I just need to add that the financial situation in Venezuela is much worse than where I live (Nicaragua).

The 1 thing to keep in mind and I dislike bots or gold farmers myself but, its keeping people off the streets. Only a fast example, since the political situation here in Nicaragua got worse, the crime rate has skyrocketed to where you can not walk on the roads without needing to look over your shoulder each 30 minutes. I guess I could say is, I am rather blessed for the job I have, but its one of those things where people do not really understand what another is going through as they aren't in other shoes.

Jagex has falsely banned every account I have made on OSRS for botting/macro use and because I can not appeal the bans & don't wish to keep making new accounts and over because of this, they've lost my company a paying member and a longtime player since 2005 with RuneScape Mobile gold... all I have now are those YouTube videos till they decide to eventually get their shit together and actually ban the bots instead of real players such as me.Here is why purchasing gold is indeed amazing work full time have a spouse have kids doesn't leave a great deal of additional time to spend 100 hours at raids if a little $50 can get what you're attempting to get I am not saying go all out and max out credit cards to receive the best in slot cuz that would entirely take away the entire point of this game but a bump in the ideal direction is never a bad thing.