19-02-2020, 14:34:40

Autor Tópico: We believed changing it a bit made Sense  (Lida 104 vezes)

Offline Megaomgchen

• Novato
  • Pontos: +0/-0
    • Ver Perfil
  • iDevice:  iPhone 3G
We believed changing it a bit made Sense
« em: 17-12-2019, 05:22:54 »
"We believed changing it a bit made Sense," West says,"but players were not really on board with the initial proposal we discussed flow. And , well, Reddit went wild." The Memes came fast and out difficult. Some players said it was too much like existing armor, the newer, such as armor out of Runescape 3 variant of Runescape. Most required a return to cheap RS gold this model layouts. Others believed with the armor liberally provided a few alternatives and did not appear some calling for a redesign that was extreme.

It got so bad a few players started to seriously believe a meme that was by another artist, and that the artist that abandoned the prototypes had left Jagex. But then something amazing happened. Ideas began to shine through as sunlight was blotted out by memes, slowly but surely. It began with Photoshop jobs which were crude, but proper examples and fan art started to crop up. Players rallied around the notion of a armor group motivated by the Runescape god Saradomin, so they went back to West's prototype layouts and made a couple of alterations.

And a hero emerged: legend_arts, A Runescape fan artist. Inspired in the memes and inspired by elements of West's designs and other players' suggestions, legend_arts made a armor design good that the memes were quieted by it, it got the attention of West himself.

"When I first pitched to the neighborhood within Twitch, I was anticipating a little reply," West says. "Because when you are revealing best-in-slot items, you have either got no response --that is what you are aiming for really because that means they are happy--or else you receive a very loud response that, as we've seen on Reddit, is exactly what occurred. Obviously, what I didn't expect was to pop up in. Nevertheless, if Legend_Arts published his theory where he made it shiny and bright, it created such as 10,000 upvotes on Reddit, which explains the reason why I then went on the livestream to what is the best way to make money on osrs allow them to watch me build it."